Preparing Documentation and Redesigning our Site
November 7, 2010
First of all, I have to say sorry for not providing Me’gusta documentation as promised for this week, but there’s a good reason behind it. During the process of making documentation and screen casts, I explored our general docs site and found out it’s very poor and hard to learn. Then, I went around and explored other pages and also found out that the whole concept of using BuddyPress as support backbone is wrong. It’s too complicated and not as useful as I hoped it would be.
So, what will I be doing next week?
I’m postponing all projects for a week and a half to simplify the whole site to a minimum. I’ll probably replace BuddyPress with a simple forum, provide better documentation structure and finally release affiliate marketing. Support will be available as usual, but sometime next week a whole site will receive a facelift.
Add your comment
- Spring cleaning at BizzThemes: http://t.co/Gfg7zQeSWp. 1 week ago
- Law Firm theme is now mobile-friendly as well http://t.co/I1esyefvtA 1 week ago
- Another set of massive responsive updates: Nail Care http://t.co/RmF6ERxoFK, Firma http://t.co/Mdf0NL95jm and Tanjun http://t.co/QRq77liWWm 2 weeks ago
- Our Hair Care theme is now responsive and looks a bit better: http://t.co/jsJhPfyvDF 3 weeks ago
- Hiring marketing specialist, write to email@example.com and link to your creative portfolio. 3 weeks ago
- Example of modified Car Hire theme in practical use for golf clubs: http://t.co/OwqvYGf7zX 3 weeks ago