Submit a Bug and Earn from it
November 19, 2010
Today, we’re officially starting a bug-hunting project for our themes. We understand bugs tend to appear from time to time, but there is just no place for them in commercial products. As reporting bugs is usually not very rewarding job, we decided to give away good rewards for every reported bug that hasn’t been reported before or pay you for collaboration.
How it works?
- Report a bug by emailing us, issuing a support ticket or contacting us by bug reporting tool inside your theme options panel.
- Cooperate by providing more details, when we get back to you.
- Get a discount or cash on your PayPal account.
- 1 bug = 30% discount
- 2 bugs = 60% discount
- 3 bugs = free theme (standard edition)
- 4 bugs or more = $5/bug (on your PayPal account) + 1 theme (standard edition)
Which bug counts
- Any error that significantly brakes theme performance (cannot install, PHP errors, warnings etc.)
- New bug
Which bug does not count
- Translation error
- Browser error
- Known bug
This project is opened until prior notice or until $500 budget for payouts gets empty.
Add your comment
- Spring cleaning at BizzThemes: http://t.co/Gfg7zQeSWp. 1 week ago
- Law Firm theme is now mobile-friendly as well http://t.co/I1esyefvtA 1 week ago
- Another set of massive responsive updates: Nail Care http://t.co/RmF6ERxoFK, Firma http://t.co/Mdf0NL95jm and Tanjun http://t.co/QRq77liWWm 1 week ago
- Our Hair Care theme is now responsive and looks a bit better: http://t.co/jsJhPfyvDF 2 weeks ago
- Hiring marketing specialist, write to email@example.com and link to your creative portfolio. 3 weeks ago
- Example of modified Car Hire theme in practical use for golf clubs: http://t.co/OwqvYGf7zX 3 weeks ago