Membership Area

• Hi Željan,

I want to set up a members area in Korporasi, is there a plugin that you would recommend, or are you able to assist me in doing this, if so what would the cost be?

Thanks,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

Plugin we currently use and recommend is “Members plugin from Justin Tadlock“. It is free, check it out and test it;)

Thanks Janez,

I am interested i Digital Access Pass, do you see any issues with using this and Korporasi?

Also, I want to set up the members area that looks different from the main area, can you steer me in the right direction relating to setting this up?

Thanks,

Rolf

Hi,

I am not familiar with this plugin and I never used it. With Korporasi there shouldn’t be any problems (at least until now no one posted on support forum that he/she had problems with this plugin). If they do occur let me know and we will try to fix them;)

Janez

Thanks Janez,

I want to set up the members area so it looks different from the main site, when I select the custom template the page is blank, can you advise how to set this up?

Sorry to keep asking, but I am a newbie to coding, if you can’t help are you able to steer me in the right direction?

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

We don’t have any direct experience with Digital Access Pass. Our themes can be fully customized, so integration of DAP with Korporasi shouldn’t be a problem. It would be best to go through the documentation of Digital Access Pass – you’ll find comprehensive documentation including videos and code samples on their web site. That’s here:

http://www.digitalaccesspass.com/documentation/

There’s a video called “Creating member area” (look at the menu on the left) that covers the whole process of creating a member-only area of the web site.

However, just for your info: at BizzThemes we use aMember to handle our memberships and we’re satisfied with it, so that’s another alternative to DAP (http://www.amember.com/p/).

I hope I steered you in the right direction,

Saso