After receiving tons of email about our affiliate program, I’m starting to overcome its drawbacks. I have nothing major against affiliate marketing, but really hate when someone advises you a product and you find out it’s actually just another affiliate marketing. How to trust a business, when you know it offers affiliate marketers cash for spreading out a good word for them. It is a complex question, so I’ll guide you through some of the advantages and disadvantages of affiliate marketing for our business.
- Cheapest and best advertising.
- Best ROI available.
- Users get rewarded for promoting our themes.
- More site traffic.
- Who believes affiliate marketers? I know I don’t.
- Scheduled payments to marketers also take some resources.
- Can be false and misleading advertising sometimes
It really is a tough decision, which I’m not ready to undertake until someone convinces me otherwise. All our competitors use it and I know we could earn a lot more, but risk of losing our credibility is too big at the moment.