After making Appointments plugin lightning fast, we’re making it a lot better with each new update. 3.4 brings a very powerful Week View for the calendar in admin. There is also a new paginated My Appointments page for customers with a lot of appointments and full support for RTL calendar.
Week View Calendar
Week view allows you to better overview all appointments for any given week and also highlights current day time and progress, when you are viewing the current week calendar. Appointments on overlapping times are nicely stacked together, so there are no conflicts between them. Time is live, so you can easily check the current time and schedule.
2017.09.29 – version 3.4.0
* Feature – Week View Calendar
* Improvement – Added link to staff profile inside admin calendar / appointment card.
* Improvement – Pagination of “My Appointments”.
* Improvement – Switch order of operations for `status_transitioned_handler`.
* Fix – Icon position issue
* Fix – Delete error
* Fix – Full day appointments missing from Day view in admin calendar.
* Fix – Order display issue
* Fix – Cancellation from front-end
* Fix – Customer cancelled appointments were not triggering cancellation emails.
* Fix – Incorrect text domain for translation.
* Fix – Appointments Calendar not functioning properly for RTL languages.
* Fix – Random availability problem.
* Fix – Calendar calculation wasn’t taking into consideration days before actual appointment for duration of type days.
* Fix – Data manipulation allows appointments outside of defined slots.
* Fix – Orders with multiple cancelled appointments still show as “Completed”.
* Fix – PHP notice when adding bookable product that requires confirmation to the cart.
* Fix – Capacity count
* Fix – Capacity with staff
* Fix – Confirmation email trigger
* Fix – Wrong space left number
* Fix – Appointment status was saved as ‘pending’ instead of ‘pending-confirmation’.
* Fix – Follow ups not working