Besides many other improvements and bug fixes, Appointments plugin is no capable of full month scheduling. Your customers can opt to schedule full months, without a calendar form and it is super sleek.
Full Month Duration
Customers can simply select a month they want to schedule or multiple months if applicable. All other features, like provider selection and add-on fields, work the same as with any other appointment form. Here is a demo of this feature.
Import / Export
You can now import and export all appointable product fields. Select which fields you would like to export, which products and that’s it. Doesn’t get any simpler.
2018.02.12 – version 3.6.2
* Improvement – Updated all translations to include months feature.
* Fix – Warning and notice for confirmation emails.
2018.02.11 – version 3.6.1
* Improvement – Move Appointments customizer controls under WooCommerce panel.
* Improvement – Added filters to block Google Calendar sync in both directions
* Fix – Remove notice on appointment edit screen, when Google Calendar event is selected instead of regular product.
* Fix – Daily events synced from Google Calendar take additional day.
* Fix – Gcal events synced to site, should only change date/time when syncing back to gcal
2018.02.10 – version 3.6.0
* Feature – Added monthly duration option
* Feature – Appointments data included in WooCommerce core import and export functionality.
* Improvement – Added $spaces_left to ‘woocommerce_appointments_time_slot_html’ filter.
* Improvement – Added ‘wc_appointments_staff_availability’ filter for user availability.
* Improvement – Added compatibility for Sequential Order Numbers Pro.
* Improvement – Hide an unused time slot/range in calendar_view_by_staff
* Improvement – Added WPML compatibility with Add-on fields.
* Fix – Remove warning for global rules in Calendar
* Fix – Products add-on not updating pricing in cart
* Fix – Added fourth arg in Confirmation emails for actions.
* Fix – Slots available after max available time.
* Fix – Double check product exists before attempting to get_title().
* Fix – Inventory in ‘No pref’ not working ok
* Fix – Do not add custom pricing, when it is disabled, even when custom pricing rules exist.
* Fix – Addons multiplied by 3
* Fix – Wrong Inventory with WPML
* Fix – String ‘X slots left’ wrong with WPML