Appointments 1.7.9 now gives you ability to assign multiple customer per each which is great for scheduling appointments for groups. One great example is organized tours or organized activities, where you want to give customers option to schedule the whole group appointment at a time.
There have been loads of bug fixes related to availability rules and calendar display. All should be fixed now and experience should be a lot better. We’d also like to mention that this release speeds loading times considerably and if you use staff for your appointments, you should definitely notice the performance increase.
* Fix – Undefined notice for global availability settings
* Fix – Availability rule order now correct global > product > staff
* Fix – Previous day was highlighted
* Fix – Dates that are not available are now disabled
* Improved – Appointable product page load speed increased
* Improved – Add-on price symbol now wrapped in span with class name “amount-symbol”
* Feature – Allow multiple appointments per staff at one time