We are constantly updating WooCommerce Appointments plugin and this update is a very special one indeed. It simplifies availability and capacity controls while also fixing a lot of bugs. We strongly suggest all customers to update to 3.2 version as it works much smoother with the latest WooCommerce 3.1.
Configuring custom capacity for staff members has become a lot simpler and useful. Previously, you could only configure general staff capacity. From 3.2 onward you can define staff capacity on product basis. Let us share an example: Linda has a salon, where she offers two services, nail care and hair care. She can handle two customers at one time for hair care, whereas she can only handle 1 customer for nail care. Now, she can easily define this for each product/service.
WC Memberships Compatibility
Appointments is now even better integrated with WooCommerce Memberships. You can define discounts for Appointment products across board and give your members option to only schedule appointments while their subscription is active.
2017.07.14 – version 3.2.0
- Improvement – Moved staff capacity from user edit screen to product edit screen.
- Improvement – Removed availability capacity from staff/user edit screen, due to complexity.Improvement – Simplified availability rule code checking.
- Improvement – Addon duration missing for select add-on fields.
- Improvement – Staff can also add products from other staff members, but can only edit products they created.
- Improvement – Partially scheduled dates now show percentage remaining for selected days as well.
- Improvement – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/216/wc-memberships-base-price-discounted-twice
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/209/error-with-wc-memberships
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/156/make-it-compatible-with-discouts-using
- Fix – Assigning all staff at once produces mixed results.
- Fix – Double check that queried appointments don’t return empty array.
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/207/unavailable-dates-show-as-bookable-on
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/214/fatal-error-on-staff-appointments-list
- Fix – Delete database entries on uninstall only in case `WC_REMOVE_ALL_DATA` is true.
- Fix – `/appointments/` account slug rewrite rules now stay put on permalink flush.
- Fix – Staff product tab showing wrong icon.
- Fix – Only sync Google Calendar if the integration is configured.
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/215/staff-members-dont-see-any-appointments
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/217/lead-time-title-od-unavailable-days-is
- Fix – Brought back filter “woocommerce_appointments_remind_before_time”: https://bizzthemes.com/forums/topic/has-the-filter-woocommerce_appointments_remind_before_time-been-removed/
- Fix – Show “From: xy” next to price, when staff with additional cost is assigned.
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/202/order-total-is-empty-when-creating
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/194/cancelling-appointment-in-edit-appointment
- Fix – https://bitbucket.org/bizzthemes/woocommerce-appointments/issues/211/emails-not-working-ok-when-appointment-is
- Fix – Not showing all staff in admin select box, when required.