We have just released Car Hire 4.1.6. that really simplifies the booking process and introduces a lot of new filters for modifications.
Pre-filled Booking Fields
Instead of filling all input fields in step 1, Car Hire now automatically populates all fields, except location, with next-day date and time data. By default, pickup date is next day and return data is one day later.
Return Location now Optional
As usually customer returns the vehicle to the pickup location, we have decided to follow this practice and offer different return location as optional choice. By default, pickup location is the same as return location.
Extras optionally Bound to a Location
Extras are great for offering stuff like GPS, extras child seat, insurance etc.. Extras are also perfect for applying fees and now it is also possible to bind extra to a location. For instance, when you want customers to pay extra fee, when the pickup car from a remote location, you are now able to do just that.
Just a week after Bootstrap 3.2.0 script was released, we incorporated it into Car Hire. Check out all the new hotness, included with this release that fixes more than 1000 commits here.
Other features and bug fixes
- [improved] added minDate calendar picker into a filter
- [fix] stock checking now works on all levels
- [improved] required extras on top
- [feature] return location now optional
- [feature] whole hour list loaded by default
- [feature] prefilled all form data, except location
- [feature] extra bound to location
- [feature] added ‘bizz_car_return’ to allow vehicle lost filtering by type or anything else
- [fix] fixed duration in email notifications
- [feature] add extras to admin notifications
- [fix] fixed refunded email notifications
- [fix] redirecting to PayPal account