We have updated Car Hire theme to version 4.2.6. Download the latest version from your BizzThemes account or update automatically from your theme options panel. Besides regular bug fixes, we have introduced some new features that will give you more control over extras and car stock management.
Bind extras to different return location
Before this update, you could already bind extras to a location, but could not bind them to extra, when return location is different from pickup location. This new feature gives you option to charge customers, when they want to return vehicle to a different location from one they picked it up on.
Set vehicles out of stock manually
You can now manually set vehicle out of stock. This is great, when you want to temporarily make vehicle unavailable and disallow further bookings due to maintenance or any other reason. Previously, you needed to either delete the vehicle or set vehicle post status to pending.
Bootstrap 3.3.1 update
Car Hire now uses the latest Bootstrap version, which has not changed much from last update, but does include a lot of bug fixes and a lot better mobile experience for your customers. Here are some of the highlights for 3.3.0 release:
- Added a handful of new Less variables for easier customization.
- Removed recent progress bar changes for low percentages.
- Removed all instances of
translate3das they improved repaint performance, but also added several cross browser bugs.
transforms to improve carousel performance in modern browsers.
- Updated Normalize.css and our H5BP print styles to their latest releases.
- Improved accessibility for navs, panels, tooltips, buttons, and more.
- For a complete breakdown, read the release changelog or the v3.3.0 milestone.