It’s been a while since our last blog post, but don’t think we’re sleeping or sth. Loads of work has been done lately and I’m really proud to finally polish the concept of our upcoming theme framework. It will transform your way of using WordPress themes in the future – instead of finding your way through complex options panel, you’ll build your site by drag’n’dropping every single element into beautifully designed grid – follow our blog for future updates.
New theme features
- Contact form widget in all our themes. It is linked to your Akismet plugin for filtering spam
- WP 3.0 menus in all our themes. We have supported 3.0 menus for quite some time now, but from now on this will be the only way for using navigation within our new themes.
- AJAX sliders. As sliders tend to slow down loading times, we’ve shifted from direct to json loading of slider content and slider options.
New BizzThemes.com features
- Restructured support docs and forums. Support is accessible as never before and you’re clicks away from resolving your issues.
- Restructured front page. Site activity and support access is now available to community members only.
- Access to the big list of our site members. You may philter which member is currently active and contact support staff in seconds.
Upcoming theme teasers (Igloo)